Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wiki Wiki Wild


This week we had to both edit our schools Wikipedia entry and create our own Wiki. On My schools Wikipedia entry I was surprised by how little info there was on it. While it had been updated previously to include our new assistant principal it did not have a picture or our schools new mission statement. I added a picture that I took for our school website that has our school mascot super-imposed on the image. I also updated our schools mission statement and edited out some of the unnecessary content.

For my own Wiki I have had very little experience creating/editing Wiki's so I made a pretty basic page that you can checkout here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a hard time getting images onto wikipedia. Id like to think of myself as somewhat tech savvy but the process of picture uploading wikipedia seems very cumbersome to me. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete